= ∞ =
Department Head : Office-In-Charge P/Supt. Nestor Dela Cueva
Location : Left Wing, Lower Ground Floor, New City Hall of Calamba
Office # : (049) 545-6789 loc 8024/8025/8026
- For the purpose of providing an effective traffic and transportation management in the city development of a scheme is imperative in consonance with the City Ordinance No. 511, S. 2011 known as the 2011 Calamba City Traffic Code.
- To enforce/implement national laws and local ordinances that may contribute to the City’s objective in having a disciplined society, safe environment, effective traffic management.
1. To provide a comprehensive guidelines in the use of all vehicles, roads, streets, parks and other public places as specified in the City Ordinance, subject to its maximum enforcement;
2. To enhance the technical and practical capabilities of the traffic staff and enforcers by conducting quality safety education, training and linkages with NGOs and other public and private organizations;
3. To enforce or help in the enforcement of all existing City Ordinances in coordination with concerned agencies.
APRIL 21, 2017 (FRIDAY)
SPECIAL (NON-WORKING) HOLIDAY
CITY OF CALAMBA