- The City Population Management Office (CPMO) is geared towards the improvement of individual welfare and well-being, increase family awareness regarding development and promote cooperation and coordination among the people through development approach by utilizing the partnership of government and community system.
- The office does this thru the implementation of City Population Management Program (CPMP) and work for the creation of harmony among Population (P) growth and distribution of Resources availability and Environment (E) quality (PRE) framework by improving people to help achieve sustainable development. It will also provide assistance and support in gathering socio-economic data which is basically needed in formulating local development plans.
2. To support couples and people of reproductive age in their decision by creating awareness on life issues and concerns including the members of the family;
3. To help adolescent manage their sexual responsibility while achieving full personal development;
4. To help achieve gender fairness in family formation, fertility decision, child care, household management and other spheres of development;
5. To established and maintain updated populace information to be utilized in development planning in consistent with PRE harmony;
6. To promote responsible parenthood among couples.